:::Skip to main content
Sitemap Contact us 中文版
font size small icon font size medium icon font size large icon Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting

How to apply for re-issuance of a copy of an approved export declaration whose paper form is lost?

The Customs clearer shall submit a written request, a copy of the export declaration to be approved, and the fees required to the Customs officer at the export unit in question.

Issued:Information Management Office Release date:2013-11-13 Click times:154