To facilitate customs clearance service during New Year holidays, Kaohsiung Customs (KHC) provides clearance service as follows:
1. Dec. 30, 2021 (the last day before the holidays):
General import/export clearance cases received will be cleared on the same day except in special circumstances.
2. Dec. 31, 2021~Jan. 2, 2022 (during the holidays):
(1) Import/export cargo clearance will be processed from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. without the need for filing applications in advance or paying special fees for physical examination when required. Please refer to the attached information for the respective clearance units during the holidays. For instance, the clearance service for import shipments at Kaohsiung Port will only be offered at Xiaogang Branch.
(2) Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII) will be available from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the NII station of the 5th Container Terminal (Wharf No. 74).
(3) International Postal Parcels
KHC officers will be dispatched in accordance with the schedule of Chunghwa Post Office. The office hours are as follows:
(I) Kaohsiung Postal and General Affairs Subsection, First Customs Clearance Division: from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Dec. 31, 2021
(II) Tainan Postal and General Affairs Subsection, Jianan Branch:
from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Dec. 31, 2021
(4) Clearance for the luggage of travelers will be processed regularly in accordance with the schedules of flights and cruise ships.
Listed in the attachment is the detailed contact information for reference.